
So after the trauma that was the Mamma Mia Easter School, I have somehow subjected myself to a repeat performance in the form of a Summer School....... but having learnt a lot from the last one, this one should hopefully run even smoother. I am only a tad concerned about the recent competition that caught wind of my Easter School from a rilvalry school. I am led to believe that this school ripped down any advertisements of my Easter School and even went as far as to send a "spy" student of her own to report back. Pathetic to say the least. I shall of course rise above this, and any competition is welcome. They are running a Summer school as well this time, so we shall see how this all fairs out.....
Uni work was put on hold in May to give myself a break, but I have said I would start preparing all things project from June, to give myself a head start on work for next time - whether this happens or not is another matter. I am busy currently in life but not my busiest so I could squeeze this in if I wanted to. Though I am juggling six different jobs, and studying for my Licentiate Diploma in Musical Theatre and sorting out this Summer School, plus the main shows for two schools I teach for, I'm doing ok. Oh yes, and I'm moving house next month. Forgot about that. Plus auditions. Life is pretty good right now, I'm enjoying our early Summer (don't be fooled this happens every year I swear - it'll rain through July and August - I hope I'm proved wrong!)
So I thought I would add a little life/career update but I must get back to preparing tomorrows lessons and choreography etc fun fun fun. I hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine and break from uni work xx
No comments:
Post a Comment