I am somehow connected to it without effort, love that, plus it has all my documents on there! Documents I own, documents I've opened. Google is a brilliant company at times, I'm quite impressed, well done. Now I'm looking for an item worth sharing......I don't have one at the moment but when I do, it'll be on there. I just need to figure out how to share them now!
So to use it just log into your google account and go to the documents option or go to http://documents.google.com/
If anyone knows how to invite people to share your documents I would appreciate a comment por favor, is it merely just a google email address? Thanks in advance.
On reflection on using Google Docs over the past few months, I have found some uses. One being a way of backing up my work if something were to happen to my computer. I backed up my work throughout my writing just in case. In terms of sharing my work, I didn't feel to comfortable on this aspect and I found many shared this view. So in that respect, Google Docs is not amazing. Finally, in my professional practice, where I need to organise running orders for shows or songs lists, by using Google Docs I can collaborate with my work colleagues with ease.
Tuesday, 28 September 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi lucy you can share a document by clicking share in the top right corner, it then gives you a link you can email to people or blog such as this
ReplyDeletehttps://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1o39RdQbFaaaBSnGKNwWE-ZMdOa0CAz9WuO3Fe2YHnl8&hl=en&authkey=CLuhmcsC
which is one of my documents,
let me know if you can open it and also if your able to edit it?!
X
Thank you; I copy and pasted this into the search bar and it took me to your document (chapter 2) within my gmail account, which I could then alter/edit. So it does work, thank you for your help. I shall be posting some work up shortly. x
ReplyDeleteHi Lucy,
ReplyDeleteI agree with you regarding the sharing documents, however what I usually do is share a document and get the person I'm sharing it with to let me know when they have finished, and once they have done this I simply make the document private again.
Hope your well =)
Donna