So on completion of the degree, it was nice to finally say I have finished being a student!!! So in celebration I signed up to a 12 week acting course, as you do.
I love learning, and I love acting. I am already working as an actress, but acting is something I find if I leave it a while the nerves and self-doubt start to build up.
I did an acting course before my professional training and it really inspired me and brought my love for drama back.
I have had my first week on the course and I love it!!! It went so quickly!! Can't wait for the next session!
To gain the most out the course I will be using the techniques acquired during the degree course, i.e reflecting on what I have learnt and using the knowledge to allow me to push further into what I want to gain from it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment