Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Learning Diary One Wednesday 17th February

A whole new module begins. Choosing my project should be the fun part, but after talking to a friend at another university, she explained how she loved her topic at the start too, now love has been replaced with loathing.....

So after the campus session on 16th February not long after my Birthday, I was pretty clued up on where to begin. This session was extremely helpful. My Bell book arrived and I was able to start reading up on all the different theories and research methods. I was told that "Doing your Research Project" was an easy read and once I started to get my head around the idea it was.

I think I will begin my planning on reflecting upon the work already published on my blog and see what I enjoy in my professional practice. I will also note what I have access to currently in terms of work and who/what companies I can work with at this moment in time.

I already have many projects, which are about to embark in my career right now, but I am uncertain where I may be by the time this project needs to take place. Hopefully, my situation will remain steady and similar to now. Much work and research needs to be done, so I'd better start now!


No comments:

Post a Comment