Plus with the set back of typing up all my work again I am going on holiday the week before the dead line ( a much needed holiday, as I have lost my voice from teaching too much) volcanic ash permitting.
So, things are all on the go and I am working hard everyday on my module of work, which I am quite enjoying seeing as it is something that I am interested in. I am currently critiquing my own pilot survey for activity seven (I hope this is feasible for activity seven, but I did receive some good feedback about improving it and I thought it would be much more relevant to my own research to evaluate my own data collection design. If it isn't; someone please let me know!)
On reflection and thinking about re drafting my current research proposal, I feel I need to go back into my resources on methodology and data collection and improve my writing about this section. I also need to look more specifically about when and what I am planning to do with my experiments, what I am going to inform parents about and what I shall explain to the participants.
I have also critiqued my own data collection so lets hope its ok! xx
ReplyDelete