Friday, 15 October 2010

Survey Time!! Calling all Professional Dancers!

Hi all! I hate to admit it, but I am in a state of panic. I have had so much on recently with all nine of my jobs......it's all got a bit too much. Last minute, I couldn't attend the campus session and it frustrates me that I've no doubt fallen even further behind. So if anyone could enlighten me with information or things I may have missed, you will be much appreciated. So I've tried my hardest to get myself back on my degree-driven-track and would like to update my blog with some survey news.

My survey has been out and about collecting information and ideally I would like to collect 100 responses!! So........cutting to the chase, if you are a professional dancer or are in professional training please click on the link and complete my survey. It is eight questions long and shouldn't take more than five minutes if less. Hopefully it will give me the results I am looking for. It's been tried and tested so it should all go to plan but any comments would be appreciated also. Thanks in advance dancers!

It is all about choreography and concentrates on the opinions as a professional dancer on learning choreography. I would like your honest opinions on how you think you and others learn best, what elements within learning/teaching choreography are most important and who you've worked with in the industry who has choreographed successfully with you.

Click here to take survey

No comments:

Post a Comment