I have been using Delicious for a couple of months now and have found it to useful in many ways. The ease of bookmarking websites encourages users to make the most of the tool. The drop down menu bar is also helpful and clear directing you to what you want use directly.
The best feature of Delicious in my opinion is searching through what others have tagged in websites, this is invaluable as it can bring more relevant websites straight away than if you were to use a search engine. On the other hand, if websites do include something you are looking for and it hasn't been tagged as so, important websites could be missed.
It was also made easy to add others to share my tags with, instead of acquiring everyones user names, they can share the bookmarks I've created and I can share relevant ones of theirs.
I have bookmarked several websites relevant to my professional practice which could be used to inform or inspire my work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment