Hi Donna
hope you're well, i tried last night to post a comment on your blog but it woudn't let me
i've had a look at your drafts and they are looking very good.
I like your image for marketing, I think this works well because it gives something to the audience.
I know it's possibly too late for feedback, but you could use these comments for task E. Your marketing is direct and to the point giving information needed. have you thought about the audience you would be marketing this particular film to, and how that might change the vocabulary choices?
I like how you've made your descriptive piece into a story commentary, maybe you could include descriptions of other senses? This piece starts off really well.
Your academic covers a range of sources and is very detailed and interesting, but perhaps you could summarise the outcome of the piece ina concluding statement at the end, but otherwise love it!
Hope panto is going well, mine's just finished, hopefully see you soon xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment