The old site was out of date and the principals would receive enquiries asking "are you still running as a school?" rather than "when can my child start?".
The new site has videos, recent photos, news, tutors, events, maps and more. We also looked at appealing more to our target audience, i.e children, so colours and an easy design were taken into consideration. The site is filled with images and colour portraying the school as fun and friendly.

Please have a look and let me know what you think..... http://www.yemtheatreschool.co.uk/index.html

I think its an effective site - thanks for putting it up - are they your pics or promotional copy? What do you do at the school? is there something there that might give you ideas for project?P Paula
ReplyDeleteThank you, the pictures belong to the school, I teach at the school ballet, tap, drama and street jazz. I also choreograph a lot for shows, which I love and yes this is I think where I'm heading for my project... Lucy
ReplyDelete