Wednesday, 16 February 2011

February 2011

So the stress which has been, has definitely died down. It's crazy how quickly it can creep up on you, without even realising. The side effects have not been enjoyable.

So this week I have been a busy bee, filming the lead in a short film, which was shot in East London. It was great getting more camera experience. I absolutely loved it. In a month or so I should possibly be able to get some stills which I can post.

Now the degree work is behind me I can get working on my career and get to where I want to be. Above all though, I want to enjoy getting there. I've heard it said that the journey to the top is the best part, not the being there. So I want to carry on working hard and reflect on each achievement/challenge and not let life pass me by.

No comments:

Post a Comment