Wednesday, 31 March 2010

Monkey Time! Survey Time!


If you would be so kind as to complete the entirety of my survey pilot which has been created for PROFESSIONAL DANCERS on the subject of learning choreography. Thank you very much your time and effort is appreciated especially as lots of us are creating them right now!


Any extra feedback on the survey would also be appreciated, as it no doubt will have flaws. It took three sittings to get it to this stage, as I had to return to what I actually wanted to find out and delete the pointless questions I had entered.

Anyway, thank you x


5 comments:

  1. 1st of all very cute pic of the monkey :)
    ok...just completed your survey.
    when its a pilot try taking the survey yourself so you can see any problems straight away.
    question 6. very confusing, if I tick quite easy I cant tick that again at all. you need to look at this question and change the settings on it. I personally wanted more options.e.g. I dont find picking up fast chorography quite easy or difficult there was no option for in the middle.
    Last question I wrote in the option box but when I pressed done it would not allow me to leave until I had tick a response but i had already written in the option box.
    It also told me that ques6 had not been answers but it was impossible to answer as it would not allow me.
    if you go onto monkey you can edit these problems asap.
    Hope I have been helpful.
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Ok so i attempted it however question 6 was difficult as when i pressed very easy for example and went ti the next answer it would take away my tick and i feel i had to press buttons to let me move on to the next question. Thats why i have not completed the survey as i feel that i would be giving you false answers which would effect your data. You need to change it so that you can click the answers you want.
    Also question 9 the grammar is a little difficult to understand, i think it just needs re-wording.
    When you have done it i will complete it to the best of my knowledge, other than that it is a good survey :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lucy!
    I have competed your survey but please ignore my answers to question 6 as i put anything because i had the same problems as Danielle and Abbi...I also would suggest re-wording question 9 as I had to read it a couple of times before I answered. Also i'm not sure what your penultimate answer option is on question 10...it may just be me but maybe you could make it a bit clearer-perhaps see if any one else notes this! I do think it is a good survey-well done! If you haven't had a go at mine....please feel free!!...please!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!!!! I knew it had flaws, but to be honest it gives me more to write about than being perfect first time, so I'm very glad for all the feedback. I have already made some changes, but I will go through and double check them all. So if you are ok to complete or change answers this would be lovely and much appreciated!
    Sophie - because the survey has been started I can't change that option, but what I meant was whether the choreographer has set the choreography before rehearsals/classes or he/she makes it up with you (the next option) hope that helps. Thanks again you three xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. also in reference to Danielle's comment about the middle option (not easy or difficult) on q6, I avoided having this option of "no opinion" after what Peter said in his lecture about respondents always picking the central option. However, I have just answered the questionnaire and feel it is needed on a couple of them for me, but can't change them now. Luckily this is the pilot! x

    ReplyDelete