Thursday, 8 October 2009

Resources for Teaching

I keep realising and forgetting that I don't just perform but I teach and choreograph too.
So I am just figuring out if my resources differ for these. To be honest, like I've mentioned before I almost stumbled into choreography and teaching and didn't really get much choice (not that I'm complaining), but I absolutely love both and they work nicely together too. So onto resources.....

As a choreographer:

google and youtube - for background research and ideas
iTunes and Spotify - to listen and download music and get ideas
Pineapple - watching and taking class influences my ideas subliminally at the least


As a Teacher

iTunes - again for getting the right music for a class
google - for researching the school I'm to be teaching at
TFL - Transport for London - I get lost very easily
Lyrics Websites - crucial for Musical Theatre Classes
Word Programmes - for creating invoices to send off for payment

In conclusion they don't really differ too much, and I am scraping the barrel by the time I get to "Word programmes"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment